1. Basic chemical raw materials, used as high-purity reagents, are widely used in chemical, metallurgical, paper-making, petroleum, textile and daily chemical industries.
2. Calibration of acid in analysis
3. Mainly used in mucilage silk-making, synthetic fibers, dye intermediates, rubber regeneration, fabric bleaching and dyeing, paper-making, soap-making, leather-making, etc.
4. Used as analytical reagent, saponifier, absorbent of small amount of carbon dioxide and water, also used in sodium salt manufacturing.
5. Used in textile, printing and dyeing, enamel, paper making, synthetic detergent, pesticide, metallurgy, food, rubber and other industries.
6. Basic chemical raw materials, widely used in chemical, metallurgical, paper-making, petroleum, textile and daily chemical sectors
7. Used in the production of papermaking and cellulose pulp; used in the production of soap, synthetic detergent, synthetic fatty acid and the refining of animal and vegetable oils. Textile printing and dyeing industry is used as desizing agent, cooking agent and mercerizing agent for cotton cloth. Chemical industry is used to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol and so on. The petroleum industry is used to refine petroleum products and to drill mud in oil fields. It is also used for surface treatment of alumina, zinc and copper, glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides. Food-grade products are used in food industry as acid neutralizer, peeling agent for citrus, peach, decolorizer and deodorizer.
8. As acid neutralizer, it can be used for peeling in fruit processing, or as detergent for empty bottles, empty cans and other containers.
9. Basic analytical reagents widely used. Standard lye for preparation and analysis. A small amount of absorbent of carbon dioxide and water. Acid neutralization. Sodium salt manufacturing.
(1) The total energy consumption is the lowest (compared with diaphragm electrolysis and mercury electrolysis). At 4000A/m current density, the direct current consumption per ton of caustic soda is 7.56-7.92 GJ (2100-2200 kWh);
(2) the purity of caustic soda is high, 50% sodium hydroxide solution contains 50-60 ppm sodium chloride;
(3) the pollution of environment caused by mercury or asbestos;
(4) the operation and control are comparatively volumetric. Easy; _the ability to adapt to oad changes is greater; _the need for high-quality brine; _the price of ionic membranes is more expensive.
Packing & Delivery
Caustic Soda Liquid
1.25tons IBC drum
TIANJIN HENGHAIXIN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD
Our Kaiyi Chemical Factory exported chemicals since 1995.
Main products:melamine,salt,caustic soda,white oil