(1) The total energy consumption is the lowest(compared with diaphragm electrolysis and mercury electrolysis). At 4000A/m current density, the direct current consumption per ton of caustic soda is 7.56-7.92 GJ(2100-2200KWH).
(2) High purity caustic soda, 50-60 ppm sodium chloride per 50% sodium hydroxide solution.
(3)Easy to operate and control
(4)Greater ability to adapt to load changes.
(5)Require high quality brine
(6)Ion-exchange membrane caustic soda is more expensive
1. Production of papermaking and cellulose pulp.
2. Soap, synthetic detergent, production of synthetic fatty acids and refining of animal and vegetable oils.
3. Textile printing and dyeing industry: cotton desizing agent, cooking agent and mercerizing agent.
4. Chemical industry: production of borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol, etc. It is also used for surface treatment of alumina, zinc and copper, glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
5. Petroleum industry: refine petroleum products and use them in oil field drilling mud.
6. Food industry: acid neutralizer can be used as peeling agent for citrus and peach, decolorizing agent and deodorizer.
7. Basic analytical reagents widely used. Standard lye for preparation and analysis. A small amount of absorbent of carbon dioxide and water. Acid neutralization. Sodium salt manufacturing.
Packing & Delivery
Caustic Soda Flakes
25kg pp bag
TIANJIN HENGHAIXIN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD
Our factory exported chemicals since 1995.
Main products:melamine,salt,caustic soda,white oil