50kg ,1mt or 1.25mt jumbo bags (solid) ; 300kg iron drums(liquid)
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
Sodium silicate, also known as sparkling alkali, is a water-soluble silicate. Its aqueous solution, commonly known as sodium silicate, is a mineral binder. Its chemical formula is R2O. nSiO 2, in which R2O is alkali metal oxide, and N is the molar ratio of silica to alkali metal oxide, which is called the frictional number of sodium silicate. Sodium silicate solution is commonly used in building.
White to greenish opaque crystals
Water insoluble matter,%
1. To improve the weathering resistance of materials, the density of 1.35g/cm water glass is used to impregnate or brush porous materials such as clay bricks, cement concrete, Portland concrete and stone, which can improve the compactness, strength, impermeability, frost resistance and water resistance of materials.
2. the reinforced soil alternately poured water glass and calcium chloride solution into the soil. The silicic acid gel formed in the wet environment absorbed the moisture in the soil and expanded the soil to consolidate the soil.
3. Preparation of quick-setting waterproofing agent.
4. Repairing cracks in brick walls by mixing sodium silicate, granulated blast furnace slag powder, sand and sodium fluosilicate in proper proportion, directly pressing into cracks in brick walls can play a role of bonding and reinforcing.
5. Sodium silicate aqueous solution can be used as the outer surface of fire door.
6. It can be used to make acid-resistant cement for lining of pits. Physicochemical properties
7. Preparation of silica gel
TIANJIN HENGHAIXIN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD
Our factory exported chemicals since 1995. We are the only edible light paraffin oil manufacture with hydrorefining process in Asia.
Main products:melamine powder, pdv salt, flakes pearls solid caustic soda,food grade white oil