The Only Advanced Hydrorefining Process Manufacture in Asia
International Standard-Agricultural Grade
transparent, colorless, fluorescence can not be observed under sunlight
In today's world plant protection, mineral spraying oil has been applied to most crops, and effective methods of pest control, mite control and disease prevention have been established on many crops. With the improvement of spray oil refining technology, more and more potential has been exploited and more utility has been recognized. It can be predicted that IPM will reduce the dependence on traditional pesticides in the future, and high quality mineral spray oil will play an important role. Mineral spray oil has been used for pest control for 100 years. In the past, it was used in the dormant period of crops to control overwintering pests. Mineral oil is called "dormant oil". Uni-bright pesticide mineral oil can be used in the whole growing season of crops.
Chemical properties of uni-bright pesticide oil： 1. Chemical Constituents Mineral spray oil has four basic chemical components, each of which contains two or more components. 1) Paraffin: It has the most complete structure, high insecticidal activity, stable structure to bring excellent safety. 2) Naphthene: It has no double bond but is easy to break and react. It has the risk of pesticide damage and has little insecticidal activity. 3) Aromatic compounds: double bonded structure, unstable, susceptible to drug damage. 4) Olefin paraffins: structures with double bonds. 2. Number of carbon atoms With the increase of carbon atom number in paraffin chain, insecticidal activity increased to nearly 23. When carbon atom number was greater than 25, the risk of pesticide damage increased rapidly. The carbon atom number of safe and effective mineral spraying oil must be in a narrow range. 3. Accuracy of Purification Purification accuracy is expressed by the value of non-sulfonated substances in spray oil, and the amount of non-sulfonated substances indicates how much oil does not react with various sulfuric acid. When oil is exposed to sulfuric acid, the unsaturated or double bonded carbon chain in the oil reacts or is sulfonated, and the aromatic compounds are reacted in the sulfonation reaction. The value of the remaining oil as a percentage of the original oil is the value of the non-sulfonates. The minimum value of non-toxicity is 92. High non-sulfonated mineral oil (99 for uni-bright brand pesticide mineral oil) is both safe and highly insecticidal.
4. Viscosity The fluidity of oil and the concentration of the agent settled in water affect the safety and effect. Lightweight oils flow more easily on plant surfaces and expand on them. Such characteristics make spray oil more suitable for use in warm environment and flourishing growing season of plants. Heavy oil is easy to form oil droplets on plants and is often used in dormancy period to reduce the harm of poor safety.
Mechanism of uni-bright mineral spray oil 1. As an insecticide 1) Asphyxiation is an intuitive insecticidal effect of spraying oil. Kelvin Yongli mineral oil forms oil film on the insect body and enters the stomata of eggs and the valves and trachea of larvae, pupae and adults through capillary action, and chokes them by suffocating insects and mites. It acts at every stage of mite growth, including the egg stage. The asphyxiation effect is very ideal for small insects with slow movement and fixation (such as mites, scale insects, some aphids and whiteflies), while the natural enemies are very active, so the influence of natural enemies is negligible. 2) Spraying oil through the eggshell can penetrate the eggshell, interfere with the metabolism of eggs and the role of respiratory system. Egg killing is of great value in controlling the outbreak pests such as whitefly, whitefly and diamondback moth. 3) The behavior of pests was changed by reducing spawning, feeding and mating by a large margin. Usually, phytophagous insects and mites only feed and lay eggs on certain plants. They use antennae, mouthparts, feet or abdominal sensors to detect chemical substances in host plants and identify plants. When oil film covers sensory organs and plant surfaces, insects cannot identify the host plant, thus reducing the number of insects feeding and laying eggs on the host plant. For citrus red spider, the oviposition rate decreased by more than 90%; for leafminer moth, leafminer fly and Plutella xylostella, the oviposition rate decreased effectively. Oil has great significance in affecting the feeding of pests. It can protect plants without killing them. These pests include beetles, whiteflies and aphids. Oil-covered antennae directly affect pest behavior, such as mating, which has been found in some experiments. Change pest behavior, reduce pest population directly and protect pests. As a mineral spraying oil, the significance for farmers and integrated pest management technology shows the most important value in changing the behavior of pests. Mineral spraying oil can interfere with winged aphids in their search for hosts, thus preventing the spread of viral diseases, such as watermelon mosaic virus, pumpkin mosaic virus and potato Y virus. Mineral oils can also prevent viral diseases,such as tobacco mosaic virus, transmitted by operators and farm tools.
2. As a fungicide Spray oil works by destroying the cell walls of pathogens and interfering with the respiration of fungi. It also interferes with the attachment of pathogens to host plants. Spraying oil not only controls mycelium, but also prevents spore germination and infection. In the control of powdery mildew, oil has the effect of eradication and protection through the most basic physical contact, and the effect is stable when the temperature is low. Contact with powdery mildew spores for a moment will lead to death, so mineral spray oil has been widely used in the control of powdery mildew. Taizhou Academy of Agricultural Sciences also performed well in the experiment of pepper blight. Overseas, grapes were used alone in pre-flowering germination stage, mixed with chlorhexidine at flowering stage, mixed with Antaisheng or college students at fruit-bearing stage, and mixed with copper preparations after harvesting to control annual diseases of grapes. 3. As synergist The mixture of spray oil and chemical pesticides can improve the adhesion of liquid pesticides and help pesticides penetrate the waxy layer of plant surface, thus increasing the effect of chemical pesticides. Existing studies have also proved that it can enhance the penetration of pest epidermis, maintain the stability of chemical pesticides sprayed on plants, and reduce volatilization and drift of fog droplets. Mixing with organophosphorus compounds and pyrethroids has been widely recognized. Mixing with Fungicides to control banana and grape diseases has also been successful. When mixed with avermectin, the osmotic transfer effect was improved, the residence time on crops was increased, and the efficiency of killing eggs was increased. It has great significance for controlling leaf miner moth, Psylla xylophilus, whitefly and Lepidoptera pests. Studies have also shown that mineral spray oils can enhance the efficacy of most biological pesticides, such as Bacillus thuringiensis (BT) and baculovirus (NPV).
Target of prevention and control A variety of pests occur on fruit trees such as orange, apple, peach, pear, plum, apricot, banana, cherry, grape, mango, strawberry, vegetables such as bean, beet, melon, tomato and indoor and outdoor flowers such as rose and chrysanthemum, including mites (e.g. citrus red spider, rust spider and tarsonite mite), scale insects (e.g. red scale, bran scale, Chinese wax scale and soft brown scale), and Mealybug, thrips, leafminer, citrus planthopper, whitefly (e.g. greenhouse whitefly), aphid, leafhopper.
Usage Dilute 300-600 times of solution or test dose according to actual situation
Precautions 1, the product should be ready for use now. The dispensing should be fully stirred, stirring every 15 to 25 minutes. 2. It can be mixed with many insecticides and fungicides, especially with azadirachtin, matrine and azadirachtin. But it cannot be mixed with sulfur containing preparations (such as stone sulfur mixture and sulfur glue suspension). 3. When it is used 300 times in young fruit period, a small amount of oil spots will appear on the surface of young fruit, which will disappear after 7-10 days without any trace on the surface, thus affecting the appearance quality of fruit. 4. There is no safety interval, which can be used more. 5. When mixed with other pesticides, other pesticides shall be added first, followed by mineral oil, and fully stirred.
6. Mineral oil should not be used in the flowering period and when the temperature is higher than 35 ° or when the soil is dry and the crops are extremely short of water. Please use it in the morning and evening when the temperature is high in summer.
7. Do not apply medicine in case of heavy wind or rain within 1 hour.
8. This product is sensitive to some peach varieties. When applying the medicine, avoid floating the medicine to the above crops.
9. Sensitive florescence cannot be used. Please do not use this product when the temperature is higher than 35 ℃ or when the soil is dry and the crop is extremely short of water. Please use it in the morning and evening when the temperature is high in summer (the temperature should not be higher than 35 ℃), do not mix it with ionized foliar fertilizer, or mix it with incompatible pesticides, such as sulfur and some sulfur containing pesticides and fungicides. When mixed with other pesticides, it should be used now and has synergistic effect.
10. Keep away from water
1) 165kg steel drum
2)13.2 tons flexible bag
3) IBC drum
TIANJIN HENGHAIXIN INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD
History: chemicals export since 1995 and white mineral oil production since 2010